Thursday, July 22, 2010

Introducing: Wolfy, Our New Blog Correspondent!

WOLFY
Age: Puppy at heart
Interests: Traveling, visiting patients, going to meetings with Mark, spreading the Four Seasons message of compassion for life, making people smile, TREATS! (especially chicken or steak), having my belly rubbed

Journey to Four Seasons: The first time I visited Elizabeth House (EH), I was kind of scared. I think the people there were scared to see me too, but we all became fast friends. Stay tuned for the rest of my story…

What the people at EH didn’t know about me and what I would like to share with all of you is that I have special training to help people. Mark, my new best friend, tells me I’m a ‘pet therapy’ dog. I love people of all ages and think I’m pretty good at helping them feel warm and fuzzy, especially in stressful situations. I was so grateful for, and inspired by, the care I saw given at Elizabeth House that I have spent the past few years working for Four Seasons in any way that I can. Luckily, they hired me a few days ago to be a correspondent on their blog-howwwwl-lelujah! I can’t wait to share with you all the ways I see Four Seasons spreading compassion throughout Western North Carolina. Whenever you see a post called "Bark of the Blog", that's me!


Always remember to run and play daily,

Wolfy